Usage Of CBD Oil: Modes Of Intake
How to use Swiss CBD oils as well as other hemp and cannabis products:
1. CBD Oils & Tinctures
2. CBD Capsules
4. Topical and Cosmetics
5. CBD Flowers, Vapes and Concentrates
Dosage of CBD Oil: How Much Should You Take
There is a perfect CBD oil for everyone
Cannabidiol Oil and Possible Side Effects
The safety profile of Cannabidiol has been well established. To date, not one single case of toxicity or overdose from use of hemp-derived CBD oil has been reported. However, for some people there may be an adjustment period in which their bodies are getting used to it. Others may just generally be more sensitive to the CBD Oil effects.
Rare negative side-effects with CBD drops
CBD rarely has any negative impact on humans, in very rare cases though, mild side effects may be experienced. These can include:
- Dry mouth: caused by the way CBD interacts with the cannabinoid receptors in the salivary glands and easily remedied by drinking something refreshing like a glass of water.
- Drowsiness: can be an indicator of taking too much CBD and it is recommended to reduce dosage in such cases.
- Dizziness and lightheadedness: because CBD has the ability to reduce blood pressure, some people might feel dizzy or lightheaded. Drinking a cup of coffee usually helps.
- Diarrhea or change in appetite and weight: very rare and mostly found in children and adults using the FDA-approved cannabis drug called Epidiolex (which has an extremely high CBD content).
- Drug Interactions: CBD has been found to impact the activity of the cytochrome P450 enzyme system that metabolizes pharmaceutical drugs and can lead to overdoses. Speak to your doctor if you are using any other medications.
Customer experiences and the effects of CBD Oil
Hemp tincture effects vary depending on the type of product. However, besides the product type, the following factors are also important:
- The way in which it’s consumed,
- How much of it is taken
- The THC and CBD content found in the product.
Moreover, as already mentioned, everyone will have different ways of experiencing CBD oil effects. The first thing to realize is that CBD does not have the same psychoactive effects as THC. You will not feel the “high” that recreational cannabis users do. Neither, will you suffer from any of the negative effects of medical cannabis or Cannabidiol products containing higher THC levels.
Potential positive effects of cannabis oil
So what are the experiences and effects of Cannabidiol you can expect?
When using a full-spectrum CBD oil that still contains trace amounts of THC the best way of describing the effect is as being similar to a “runner’s high”. This is essentially caused by a flood of endorphins that lifts the mood in a completely natural way. Users often also report experiencing a heightened sense of awareness. Furthermore, the ability to focus better and an overall sense of well-being when smoking CBD flowers.
Discover our 50+ Partners of Choice
Final thoughts on CBD oil
Cannabinoids such as CBD and THC are powerful therapeutic agents. It is important to remember that, just because something is natural, it doesn’t mean that it is harmless. You cannot jump in at the deep end and expect everything to be just fine. Always speak to a medical practitioner or health care professional before starting a CBD regimen.
Only buy quality Cannabidiol Products
Once you have cleared using Cannabidiol with your doctor, make sure to buy qualitative hemp oils. Look for a Swiss CBD oil available in our CBD shop. All of our hemp oils come from reputable companies. They are tested by independent third-party laboratories. Similarly, when you buy cannabis oil, double-check the Cannabidiol and THC content. Just to ensure the products are legally compliant with your country of residence. Buying CBD oil from Switzerland is a safe bet, as you know these will contain less than 1% THC. Therefore, they will be legal in most countries.